Head of Media, International Clients
Requirements : Japanese and English Bilingual
We're looking for a bilingual Client Director to lead our Media business with our International Clients.
You'll have extensive experience of the on and off line media landscape in Japan, and experience working on Global brands.
In this role, you'll be responsible for providing strategic leadership to our international clients, resulting in tangible business outcomes.
This newly created role reports to the Managing Director, and
will be responsible for defining our International Client media
offering, creating a center of excellence for leading and managing
multi-national clients on everything from global campaign
implementation to business consultancy, setting strategic
frameworks, and forming the agency perspective on changes in
consumer and media behaviors.
Our strength is our hyperbundled approach, we're one of the first Agencies in Japan to combine specialisms across Media, Data and Creative, giving our clients a truly unique approach in the Japan market.
The ideal candidate has a data enabled approach, and has lead teams with strong data strategy capabilities, as well as having had previous experience working on integrated creative and media business for Global brands. You'll have at least 5 years experience of the Japan market, and will be bilingual.
- Shape and roll-out our International Client Media offering
- Lead all International Client business
- Lead, mentor, and ensure the full team embraces the approach, bringing it front and center in all the work
- Driving our Media responses for key clients, founded in great consumer insight and delivering transformational ideas
- Developing effective working relationships with specialist leaders across Analytics, Creative and Technology.
- Leading the strategic response, often as a part of a multi-agency team, including working effectively with experts from other brands within MullenLowe Group
- Leading our response for key new business pitches
- Coming up with innovative and creative ideas
- Coaching your team to deliver great responses and innovative and creative ideas
- Liaising with our global MediaHubs community and particularly other HOD's to share best practice, cross fertilize craft skills and work
- Contributing to client growth plans, and as a part of the management team driving client growth
- Driving quality of agency output outside of day to day responses through award entries and client-specific thought leadership
- Experience leading and managing a Media team within a media agency, adtech, or client side.
- Excellent understanding of integrated communications processes
- Strong digital knowledge or digital background
- Demonstrate exceptional strategic & critical thinking and effective problem solving skills
- Innate ability to respectfully challenge the status quo
- Proven record of building client relationships
- Sound financial acumen including budget control and account profitability
- Actively and openly participate in team, agency, and industry initiatives
- Bilingual Japanese & English